Question about those Mini Gift Cards for your wrist.

DisLiss

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm that they are still only selling those little mini gift cards that you can wear on your wrist at the festival(s)? We'll be there for the next Food & Wine, but I'd love to buy them ahead of time if possible.

I think those things are so much better than a regular gift card in some regards. I feel like they work in a similar manner to charging to the room via the magic band for my kids in that the mini cards are not something that can slide out of the pocket of their shorts (like a standard gift card or cash) and get lost. Yet unlike the magic bands, they aren't attached to my credit card, LOL! We can reload them each day and the kids can buy whatever they please while still being easily confined to the daily budget they helped decide upon. :)

Thanks in advance, everyone! We can certainly just buy them there on our first Epcot day, but it's looking like we may have a day or two before that, so we won't be able to use them right away without a special Epcot stop if they are still sold only there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter