Question about thread view counts

supernova

DIS Veteran
Good afternoon,

Not sure if I should be starting a thread for this or if there's a general email address I should be using. However...

Under the old forum, the full count for thread views was visible. For instance, a thread I posted might have shown something like 21,891 views. So if I checked the next day and saw it go to 21,892, I would know that another person visited the thread. Now it is simply showing as 22k, which is obviously just rounded up to the nearest whole thousand. Is there someplace where members can still view the actual thread view count for the threads they start?

Thanks folks!

Good afternoon,

Not sure if I should be starting a thread for this or if there's a general email address I should be using. However...

Under the old forum, the full count for thread views was visible. For instance, a thread I posted might have shown something like 21,891 views. So if I checked the next day and saw it go to 21,892, I would know that another person visited the thread. Now it is simply showing as 22k, which is obviously just rounded up to the nearest whole thousand. Is there someplace where members can still view the actual thread view count for the threads they start?

Thanks folks!
If you are using a phone, turn it sideways and view the forum where your thread is located.

You’ll see the exact View Count if under 1000 views listed for each thread in the forum.

Last edited:
If you are using a phone, turn it sideways and view the forum where your thread is located.

You’ll see the exact View Count if under 1000 views listed for each thread in the forum.
Yeah it appears that exact view count is no longer available.

Thank you both for your reply and acknowledging the question. This is actually on my desktop, and the thread count is (well) over the 1,000 mark. Odd formatting choice to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!