Question about using Friends and Family discount code. Please Help

GabetrixDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I have a trip booked for This summer at the Grand F. A family member of mine was nice enough to give me a discount for our trip. I just learned that they believe they may not be working there by the time the trip comes. The room is nearly paid off. What are my Options here? Thanks for any advice.

Hi there,

I have a trip booked for This summer at the Grand F. A family member of mine was nice enough to give me a discount for our trip. I just learned that they believe they may not be working there by the time the trip comes. The room is nearly paid off. What are my Options here? Thanks for any advice.
Hopefully a current CM can answer the question. Back when I was a CM we had to go to the actual resort so they could verify we were who we said we were - but this was years ago and things might have changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter