• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about YMP Code and last day checkout

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Can I just get the price for this package by using the regular reservation on disneyworld.com? On their website there is a description of the package, but no link for pricing. Is it just the regular reservation link?

Also, on the day you check out are your tickets(both dining and park) good until midnight that day? That is, if we have a very late flight home can we use the parks until it is time to leave?

Thanks and have a great day!

Edited: This is the price that I am getting for the POP (2A 2C - Park hopper only). The link on their site says: 6 day/5 nights $425 per adult/$168 for child 3 - 9. What am I doing wrong? This only adds to $1186??

Disney's Pop Century Resort Package Total: $1,429.02†

Take the Virtual Tour Arriving on 08/21/05 for 5 nights
2 Adults, 2 Children

I have seen posts that state the dining is good from check in until midnight of your check out day. I would also like to know this for sure. We had an AP rate for a deluxe and now have switched to value with free diinning. I was thinking of adding two days on at a deluxe hotel at the end of our free dinning pkg. If I check out of the value and then check into the deluxe and have bags switched etc, can I still use my dinning until midnight that night?

I had a room booked at POP using the AP code, but cancelled it today and changed to the YMP dining code. It was a better deal for us. I had a really good CM (Jessica Lee) who has worked reservations for 6 years. She was great. She verified what's written on mousesavers: that you get one counter service, one sit down, and one snack per person per 'night', including the day you check in. Meaning that if you check in at 11:50pm you still get credit for meals and snacks that day to use later in the week (probably on checkout day). To use them on checkout day you could either go for an early sit down breakfast and then go to your hotel's food court to get sandwiches, salads, sodas, etc to take home (using your counter meal and snack for that day) or you could downgrade the sit down meal and get a bunch of sandwiches, salads, snack, soadas, etc to take home ( using your sit down, counter service, and snack credits). She said to just keep up with what you haven't used and go to the food court the last day to redeem what's left over on your meal plan.

Oops, I just reread your post. Yes, you can use the dining as well as the park tickets until 11:59pm on your checkout day, but you don't get meals for your checkout day per se because you won't be staying at the resort that 'night'. In our case we have a seven night stay, so for each of those 'nights' we each get a snack, sit down, and a counter service. Again if you have any meals or snacks left from the dining plan, redeem them at your resort food court just prior to leaving and you will have snacks, sodas, etc for the trip home.

momoftwins said:
Can I just get the price for this package by using the regular reservation on disneyworld.com? On their website there is a description of the package, but no link for pricing. Is it just the regular reservation link?

I couldn't find a link to price the package, either, but I read that it is basically rack-rate for room and tickets. The price I got from Small World vacations for the package was exactly that. I had calculated what I thought the price should be before contacting them, and sure enough, it was pretty close.

We are staying at CBR for 5 nights in Sept. with 2 adult 5-day hoppers. The free-dining package price is $1220.14. Hope this helps. :flower:

To answer your question about dining plan, meals are good until midnight of the day you check out, so if you check out on Monday 3 pm your meal plan is good until 11:59pm on Monday.....so use up what you have until then. Also your tickets have a 14 day expiration from first use unless you get no expire option....therefore you can use them until you leave. Enjoy your trip.

by the by, I think you have to purchase the free dining plan either on the phone w/a disney cm or with a travel agent. you can't put the code in, as far as I know, if you book it online.

some of you price difference is the hopper option x4 the one listed that you added together is for base tickets only. Our package with free dinning and the online package without dinning are the same price. Hope that helps

I know I don't get any new free meals on check out day. Here is my question:

If I have say 4 TS credits left from my pkg stay at Pop, then check out of POP at say 10 am. Go over to Poly and check in with no free dining using only AP code. Can I then use my 4 TS's at Poly or Calif Grill? In other words, does Disney, with their great big brother computer, know that I am at Poly now and disregard my credits at POP. Of cource I will be using my old cards from POP to pay with.

If when you check out at POP @ 10 am you still have 4 TS meals left on your plan, you have until midnight that day to use them... they don't care where you are as long as you are using them at a participating restaurant. HTH :)

We booked this tonight. I am trying to understand how this price is possible, but we are going for it. Just wish my 14yo could go (school). I DID have a CM insist that a five night/6day package got 6 days of dining, but this is not what the newspaper said...it said "per night".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter