Question: All FOP gone for December 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipastor

Mouseketeer
Hello All. Just curious... Today is the first day we can choose FP+. Our trip is December 19th to 23rd. I tried to get FOP for December 21st and they are not available (all booked).

Any suggestions? Will they become available or are they all booked for the people that arrive beforehand.
thanks!

They’re all booked.

They will add more if they increase Park hours. That’s about it.
Are there any available on the 22nd?

As guests modify and fine tune their vacation plans they may choose different fast passes and release Flight of Passage fast passes back into the system. This happens sporadically and if you keep checking back then you might snag one of those throwbacks.

You can even check back after you get there. The most throwbacks occur the day before and the day of.

If you already have a Tier 1 fast pass for that day (originally taken from the first few under the heading Please Choose One), click it and do a modify rather than do an independent fast pass booking. You will have the chance to select something else in its place. Your existing selection will not be lost until you actually confirm a new selection.

Last edited:
Like the others said, they won't add any more FP unless hours change. Your best bet is to continue to check a few times a day when you're bored.. FoP is one that is usually not a "throwaway" so it will be tough.

That being said, does anyone know if there is an alert system for FP tracking? similar to touringplan's ADR reservation finder? Assuming not..

The 21st is the night of the special Christmas package event for AK so the hours won't get any later. People with the package get exclusive access to FoP, Navi and Everest.

With a combination of luck and persistence, you can probably find a FoP FP the days leading up to your trip. I have found FoP FP's a day or two before my AK day or even while inside the park. Otherwise, riding it at park close is an excellent way to ride FoP with a much shorter wait than waiting in the middle of the day.

I was shut out of FOP for 12/3, which was my 60+2. Ive been checking several times a day since then. Last night, with a whole bunch of luck, I finally managed to get one. It can happen, so keep checking. In the meantime, have a solid RD or park close plan.

[QUOTE="cjlong88, post: 61189757, member:Otherwise, riding it at park close is an excellent way to ride FoP with a much shorter wait than waiting in the middle of the day.
[/QUOTE]
How late could we get in line for an 8pm close & still be allowed on FOP?

The 21st is the night of the special Christmas package event for AK so the hours won't get any later. People with the package get exclusive access to FoP, Navi and Everest.
What is this? We are at AK on the 21st and this is the first I’m hearing. Very curious as to the details or at least the name of the event so I can research.

What is this? We are at AK on the 21st and this is the first I’m hearing. Very curious as to the details or at least the name of the event so I can research.
Here's the package on the DisneyWorld site - Ultimate Disney Christmas package

Some better description as from the Event site

They talked about this on the Dreams Unlimited podcast a while ago (the reason we booked it). I also saw recently that they extended the booking date and opened more rooms. It sounded like a lot of fun and we've never been at Christmas time so we went for it.

If you can't get an FP, then you could try rope drop, like arrive an hour before park opening, or do right before close. Good luck!

Theres EMH for the 21st so if you get to the park for 7 am you can rope drop... did this in Jan and was on the ride within 20 min, dont know what crowds will be like but if you get there early the wait will be way less Like others have suggested. EMH might help or they might make it worse, plus no one knows what ROTR will bring so Pandora might not be as busy...

The media previews of ROTR are out and looks amazing so expect HS to be crowded more than usual as people try it out. Pandora might be less crowded.

As for rope drop, there's lots of good videos showing the best way to do it (Touring Plans has some good ones with timings and everything for most of the parks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter