• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question and a One and a Two and a Three

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
Ok..Ok..Can someone make this simple for me?..We have the Southern California City Pass..so we have a three day park hopper..We are going to do DL and CA on 6/20, 21 and 24...I think we get an early entry for one of those days....but which one...how do I know?...Thanks for the help..

Another question...being from Michigan..the state bird is the mosquito...do we need bug spray at DL?

and one more...I know DL lets back packs in...but what about Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Knotts Berry Farm, and Universal Studios...

Thanks for all the help...

I'm not positive on all the early entry days. I know Saturdays are, and I think Thursdays. I know there's one or two others--not sure which days, though.

There are mosquitos in CA, but I've never been bitten. Of course they seem to be more attracted to some people than others, so if they tend to bite you, then you might want to have it handy.

You should be ok for the backpack--all the parks search your bags. Sea World installed metal detectors after 9/11--don't know it they're still using them or not as I haven't beeen there in a few years.

Early entry days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You can use your EE on any one of those days.

And check when the EE time will be too. We just got back and last Thursday (May 26) it was actually an hour and a half EE instead of just an hour.

Of course it was the Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend, but I was caught by surprise and very grateful for the front desk clerk that clued us in.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter