Question: AP Newbie and how it works with "Previews" @ SWGE

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
We're new to the world of AP and recently purchased our APS which we'll be activating during our 10/31-11/10 trip. So the question is, *IF* ROTR does some kind of AP Preview (and I know chances are slim to none), but again IF they have AP Previews, how do you sign up or get emails about it? Or if you haven't activated the AP yet, will we even get an email?

We're new to the world of AP and recently purchased our APS which we'll be activating during our 10/31-11/10 trip. So the question is, *IF* ROTR does some kind of AP Preview (and I know chances are slim to none), but again IF they have AP Previews, how do you sign up or get emails about it? Or if you haven't activated the AP yet, will we even get an email?

The emails have been very hit & miss. Many AP holders do not get them. I got one for Toy Story land after the event was full. Didn’t get one for GE. The best way to find out info is here on the Dis or some other social media site. People here will post info as it comes out. I followed links posted on the Dis for both TS & GE previews. I believe there are Facebook groups, Instagram & blog posters that had info & links too. I don’t participate in those forums so can’t give specifics. Just think I have read reports of the info being there too.

Thank you for that info! Guess keeping my eyes open and watching will be on my to-do list for the next 90 or so days. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!