Question for Admins - Changing my email

PrincessMomto2

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have to update my email because my current email provider is no longer going to be doing email so I am forced to change. My husband and I recently moved to protonmail.com due to their superior encryption. The issue I am having is that when I try to change to my new email I get a message saying that the email have been banned? I have just had the email for a week and have not used it on here so I am confused? I had to create a gmail account just for here and I really would just like to use my protonmail email.

Can and Admin help me on this?

Thanks!

Not an admin here but on other websites. That email domain is commonly used by spammers so I’m going to guess that’s the reason why you cannot use it here.

Yeah, I think you’re stuck, maybe just set up the gmail account to forward all mail for convenience? Luckily, anything coming from DIS shouldn’t have sensitive info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter