Question for chris1gill

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I see that you have used a quickncasual voucher at Pepper Market and I wondered how that works. With the system they have there do you just go to each stand and get your entree, side and drink and the cashier figures it all out. Also I did not see a dessert section on the menu website, is there one. Sorry one more question, some of the entrees were a little pricey, were you limited to a certain section to choose from. Thanks for your help.

I'm not chrisgill but I used about 10 vouchers on our last trip at the PepperMarket.Yes you just pick your food and the cashier's are very easy to work with. I had stamps on 4 tickets and I would say here's the side dish, this one is the drink, here's the desert. It was no problem. (They do have desert in the bakery section. They also have icecream.)We saved alot of money at the Pepper Market with the vouchers. The menu is a little pricey- you can have ANYTHING. On average the bill was $22 and over. You just give the voucher and that was it. Everything was covered. The vouchers are the way to go a the Pepper Market!!!

Thanks, I wondered how that would work. Sounds great to me, think we will head over there. Happy New Year.

Hi HockeyMom!!!

Pepper Market was an AWESOME deal... You are not limited in any way in regards to the entrees... Every time I ate there I ordered the Prime Rib entree for 18.00 LOL.... I just had to do it & it was REALLY good!!!

It is as you said, you just go to each of the stands & get whatever you want for food... when you arrive at the cash register, the CM just figures it out, I never had any trouble. I think we ate 4 times at Pepper Market....

There is a whole fresh dessert section, desserts start around 4.00 plus whatever you add to them (ice cream for instance).... there were cakes, brownies & all sorts of things like that!

The only thing the server does is bring your drinks (included in the coupon)... The Coupon covers the 10% gratuity also, so you don't need to worry about it.... Because we ordered the more expensive entrees, our bill for 2 was usually around 50.00, so I was pretty darn happy with the savings!!

Hope you have fun & don't forget to hit Beaches & Cream!!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you guys ate great on your trip. Beaches n Cream is stop #1 on our itenerary. Can't wait to get there.

HockeyMom, Don't forget to order The Kitchen Sink!! We were only 2 adults, 2 children, but it was so worth it!!! It was really funny & made for good eating LOL... they did hand us bowls, so thankfully that kept the mess to a minimum!!!

Have fun, when do you go????

I have a question too. Is that your name that shows up on the AOL commercial? I saw it the other day and thought, gee, that name looks familiar!

LOL.... TinkerbellRules... my Husband said something about seeing a commercial that had my name LOL....

They must have looked at my Usage record I guess :D

Oh & yup it really is my name LOL....:jester:

Chris: What's funny to me is that I recognized your name :) I don't remember a lot of people's logon names. That name just always jumps from the tv screen to me. Maybe it's because my nickname is Chris plus I know some people with the last name of Gill. At any rate, it is quite funny.

That is funny, you're right, it's hard to remember anyones username!!! I never seem to be paying attention when the commercial is on, by the time it is on & my husband tells me, it's too late!!! Well, thanks for noticing anyways LOL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter