Question for Dooney carriers....

DiannaVM

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the right board to post this. I am having some issues with a pre-paid card that I want to get rid off, so I want to use up the balance and then ask them to cancel the card. This of course is giving me a good excuse to go on a mini-shopping spree lol.

On the weekend I noticed that my night-time clutch is starting to show its age, and so now that they have the Dumbo bags on the online store,I was thinking of getting the wristlet to replace my clutch.

My question is, I am always concerned for space and I wanted to know from anyone who has a Dooney wristlet, if it will be big enough to fit my Iphone 6S phone (with case), a few candies, a compact mirror and lipstick and a small pill bottle?

Here is the link for reference: https://www.disneystore.com/bags-to...wristlet-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1408499/1000291/

Thanks!

I just saw the new Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke on the website both satchels and totes are sold out. I won’t be down there til January, so I think I missed out on this one!
I was told to keep checking the website, what are the chances it will pop up again as available?
eBay has them for 469$-507$ no way I’m paying that much!

I just saw the new Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke on the website both satchels and totes are sold out. I won’t be down there til January, so I think I missed out on this one!
I was told to keep checking the website, what are the chances it will pop up again as available?
eBay has them for 469$-507$ no way I’m paying that much!

Good question! Is there any way to find out if this pattern will be reissued or restocked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter