Question for former CP people.

HomeSweetDisney

You are my new dream.
If you flew in for the CP how did you get to Vista? Did you use a towncar service? I'm thinking of using Tiffany Town Car and was wondering if anyone here had used it. I've heard some good things about them.

Veronica

HomeSweetDisney said:
If you flew in for the CP how did you get to Vista? Did you use a towncar service? I'm thinking of using Tiffany Town Car and was wondering if anyone here had used it. I've heard some good things about them.

Veronica

There are severl diffrent ways.... a car service like you said, then there is a normal taxi cab ( I believe about 40ish one way... someone correct me if i'm wrong), then there is Mears shuttle service (which i'm sure there might be several CPs waiting to take with you) and then there is renting a car yourself (a few car rental compineis have return places on property at places like Swan and Dolphan hotel and the AAA car center)

OR find someone thats local down ther and pay them $20 to pick ya up :crazy:

Thanks! I think I'm going to go with a car service. I've heard a lot of good things about Tiffany Town Car :)

Tiffany Town Car is the towncar company that I always use when im in WDW. If you go to allears.net, you should be able to print a coupon.

Best of Luck!

Crystal ::MinnieMo

I took a Mears shuttle. I actually stayed in the hotel in the airport, since I arrived the day before. On the shuttle (which made a stop at the DTD Hilton first), I met a girl who became my roommate because we checked in together.

princesstommi said:
I took a Mears shuttle. I actually stayed in the hotel in the airport, since I arrived the day before. On the shuttle (which made a stop at the DTD Hilton first), I met a girl who became my roommate because we checked in together.

That's really cool :) I decided on Tiffany Town Car though. I'm going to make my reservations about a month before I leave. Thanks for your help ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter