Question for those of you who have made a light saber.

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
When I made the reservation for my nephew to make a light saber I used my credit card to secure the reservation.
My brother and his family will be arriving a day before us and that is the day they have the reservation for making the light saber.
When I originally made the reservation I remember it saying you will need to present the credit card used to make the reservation when you arrive. Obviously they will not have this since I will be arriving the next day with the credit card.
Has anyone had to present their credit card to be able to make the light saber?

Thanks

When I made the reservation for my nephew to make a light saber I used my credit card to secure the reservation.
My brother and his family will be arriving a day before us and that is the day they have the reservation for making the light saber.
When I originally made the reservation I remember it saying you will need to present the credit card used to make the reservation when you arrive. Obviously they will not have this since I will be arriving the next day with the credit card.
Has anyone had to present their credit card to be able to make the light saber?

Thanks
You’ll be fine. All they need is the name. Your brother will pay prior to the Savi session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter