Question for those who have used their Canadian discount tix...

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I have a couple of questions about activating my tickets.

1) I know we need our passports. But all our tix (16 of us) were purchased by my father. A number of us will be doing our first day separately and without my dad.

If tix are linked on MDE and they have the ticket numbers is that enough? We don't have to present the purchasing credit card, do we?

2) I am staying onsite so I will have a linked magic band when I arrive. Do I still need to bring my passport and visit guest services? Or can I just proceed to the entrance?

TIA!

Mine were purchased and used last year but I believe it's the same this year. I did not have to show my credit card, just passports. I was also staying onsite but still had to show the passport to use the tickets. I only purchased for myself and my son so can't answer for groups starting at different times.

We purchased the discounted tickets (vouchers) and stayed onsite. Once we picked up our magic bands at the front desk we had to go to activate the tickets via guest services at the park or Disney Springs before entering the parks. Bring your passport and confirmation email if you have it.

I activated tickets at guest services in Disney Springs our arrival night as I wasn’t planning any parks that night. Didn’t get to resort until 6ish so ticket first priority, grabbed burger at Deluxe Burger across from Guest Service, quick walk about, turn back to room to unpack and be ready for rope drop Pandora!
I had Passport and print out of ticket, but it was also linked to my MB

Can your Dad give you print outs of your tickets so you can link them to your MDE? Does your dad have a MDE acct?
With all of you listed as Family & Friends? If he does he can assign a ticket to everyone’s acct.
when I bought my daughters WDW Canadian ticket it showed up on my MDE and next to the ticket was the option to assign ticket to someone. So I was able to assign ticket to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!