• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for Tyler

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Tyler:
We have a breakfast reservation for Donald's Breakfastosaurus at 8 A.M. on December 17th. Since the Animal Kingdom doesn't open until 9, will we be able to catch a bus from the Grand Floridian to get there in time or should we catch a cab? If we take a cab, do you have any idea how expensive it might be and how long the ride is?
Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by TeenaS
Tyler:
We have a breakfast reservation for Donald's Breakfastosaurus at 8 A.M. on December 17th. Since the Animal Kingdom doesn't open until 9, will we be able to catch a bus from the Grand Floridian to get there in time or should we catch a cab? If we take a cab, do you have any idea how expensive it might be and how long the ride is?
Thanks for your help.

I am not Tyler but my understanding is that there is a breakfast bus that starts running around 7am. Tyler will probaly be able to provide more details.

Tiffany, you beat me to it! I guess that's what I get for going out and partying... hehe... :)

But yes, you're correct... the Character Breakfast busses start service at 7:00am... run approx every 15 mins... and they'll take you right to whatever breakfast you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter