Question on Adding Additional Points

mrladl0012

Earning My Ears
I have two contracts that I purchased directly through Disney. One is only 70 points at Aulani. Is it possible to add more points to that contract or would they have to create a new contract if I add more points?

Thanks!

You can not add points to a contract, but if you buy the same UY and title it the same way it will be the same membership.

So, if you buy the same resort, you can use all points from the contracts together at 11 months,,,,if it is a different resort, then you can use them with your other points at 7 months.

It would be a separate contract, but the same UY if you bought the same month. Consider it an add-on to your membership.

Its even better for you to have 2 contracts instead of one, as you can (if necessary) just sell a portion of your ownership (1 out of 2 contracts). Also small contracts are sold for a higher price/point on the resale market, as they are more desireable.

Its even better for you to have 2 contracts instead of one, as you can (if necessary) just sell a portion of your ownership (1 out of 2 contracts). Also small contracts are sold for a higher price/point on the resale market, as they are more desireable.

I agree. You could never sell part of a contract, you can only sell the whole thing.

I have 155 direct points split into a 70 and 85 point contract. Means its easier to sell if I need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!