Question on Express Access

afc104

Mouseketeer
:cool: Hi first time posting on this board. Will be staying at HRH 2/20-2/25. Question on Express access. I understand the concept but can you use it more than once on any ride or are you limited to once for each ride per visit. A second question concerns the water rides at IOA. Do you get soaked. We were considering bringing rain ponchos to wear on these. I was just E-Mailed the bonus deal from Universal which would entitle you to 7 days worth of admission for $85.95. Sounds like a great deal.
Thanks for any help you can give.

you can ride the same ride over and over till you drop. at this time there are no limits.
Jurassic Park River Adventure: wet in front two rows and sides.
Rip-Saw FAlls: Wet on all seats but not soaking
Bilge-Rat: wet on all, soaked on most. :smooth:

Yes you can use Express Ride access as many times as you want. However they have been known to limit the number of consecutive times they allow you to go on Spider-man and Hulk in busy times.

If you go during a slow time, you may want to go through the queues as they do enhance the storyline (particularly on Spider-man)

Depending on the time of the year, you will get soaked on the Popeye and Blutos and Ripsaw Falls. They can turn off some of the effect in the cooler months. Sometimes ponchos help and you will see other people wearing them. I suggest that you bring a change of clothes/shoes.

The bonus deal is a great deal. Anyone can buy this pass online and there are specials with the onsite hotels. The pass allows you to go to USF and IOA for up to 7 days and paying the equivelent to a 2 day pass. This pass will allow you to enjoy your vacation without killing yourself to see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter