Question on New Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobH

DIS Veteran
A lot of the information on the new board appears truncated on my screen. It is as if the bottom half of the characters is lost. The messages themselves appear Ok but some of the directions and text leading to other links is cut off and does not look right. Can anyone advise me on this? I have a relatively new computer system (6 months). Is it my set up?

Bob, you may get a better response if you post this one on the tech. support board. They are probably overwhelmed right now, but may be able to help you. Sorry that I can't.

shelly

I just discovered that there was a Tech support board.
I hope to enjoy the new board as much as the old one but this old dog is starting to feel too old to learn all the new tricks. However - I have nothing but praise for the managers of this valuable resource!

Are you by chance using Netscape Navigator for your browser, Bob?

No - I am using Internet Explorer version 5

But go figure - 1st time I logged into new board all the type on the webpage was chopped up. When I got the email about this last post I logged in again and everything looks normal. Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm glad it's working now. Let us know if it happens again, Bob. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!