Question on room

TinkerPixxie

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

Im hoping some of you might have an opinion on this. Im Staying at All Star Music Dec 19-22 and will be renting an ECV. For myself walking any distance is not a possibility however I do not "need" an assessable room. What Im wondering is if the standard rooms in this particular hotel are going to be spacious enough to have this thing in one?

I would rather not take an assessable room in case there is someone who realy does need it more for getting around the room in a WC and at the same time do not want to be dodging this ECV in the room.
Any help would be great.

TIA
Tink~

Hopefully someone who has stayed there with an ecv can answer you, but in general, the accessible rooms are the same size as the regular rooms. It's just that the accessible rooms have a bit different arrangement of the space to allow a wheelchair to be brought into the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter