Question re: Haunted Mansion Holiday!

druidia

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Is there a separate admission ticket for Haunted Mansion Holiday event like there is for the WDW MNSSHP?

Thanks!

No, it's just an overlay on top of the usual HM. It's not an "event", but rather the ride in costume for the season.

I'll say I'm glad I saw the movie before I rode the ride with the overlay otherwise it would have made NO sense whatsoever. My parents were quite confused!! :confused3

Happy planning!

This will be our first trip to DL...I'm very excited! We are WDW lifers, but are really excited about trying the "other" Disney!

So you can use your regualr park admission to participate in the Halloween activities at DL?

There aren't Halloween events per se at DL other than Mickey's Halloween Treat, which was more of a trick or treating event over at DCA. It did sell out quickly this year and I guess was a pretty big hit (I didn't attend), so I would guess they'd be doing it again next year. In the past there has been a special event associated with the HMH opening, but they didn't do it this year. We don't even know if HM will be getting the overlay next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter