Question re: Spaceship Earth

I think it's Steve Wozniak actually. He was the brains of the operation.

Oh, it's definitely Wozniak, Jobs had minimal technical skill, Wozniak built the machines and wrote a lot of the initial software. Jobs was a salesman, among all the non-DIS-friendly adjectives that apply to him.

Matt

Oh, it's definitely Wozniak, Jobs had minimal technical skill, Wozniak built the machines and wrote a lot of the initial software. Jobs was a salesman, among all the non-DIS-friendly adjectives that apply to him.

Matt

Hewlett-Packard also started in a garage in California! So I don’t think the figure in SE is a specific individual.

Hewlett-Packard also started in a garage in California! So I don’t think the figure in SE is a specific individual.

Sure but the aesthetic of the computer is very clearly based on the early Apple prototypes. It probably isn't supposed to be one specific individual, I think you're correct, but it's definitely primarily a caricature of Wozniak in my opinion.

Matt

Always bugs me that the guy reading the "Civil War Over" paper is reading it upside down. He's holding the newspaper folded, and the headline is right side up facing the riders (away from him). So, by logic, what the character is looking at must be upside down print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!