Question re: WDW ECVs

busymom_ot

Earning My Ears
We are planning to rent an ECV at the parks next week for my mom. It sounds more convenient for us since we'll only be there 3 days & she can walk some (ie to the bus stops) just not all day. Have people generally been satisfied with the ones available at the parks? Also is there a basket or storage area on them for a backpack, etc? This will be our first time to the World without a stroller & I was hoping she'll be able to carry some things for us!

Thanks for any input.

Here's a link to a picture of the WDW park ecvs from Deb Wills' site:
http://allearsnet.com/pl/ecv_faq.htm
This is the type my FIL rented at Epcot and MGM in March.
Compared to the off-site rental places, they are bigger, slower and a little more cumbersome to drive.
But, if she is only going to need one a few days, it makes more sense to rent from the parks.
If you haven't already, you can check the disABILITIES FAQs thread for more info.
Some of the regular posters on this board will probably be along soon to give you more advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter