Question regarding 2BR units at BCV

Anniegirl

Mouseketeer
I will be reserving for our August trip next week. We are bringing along the inlaws, and possible my Dad in addition to myself, DH and our 3 sons (will be 6, 3 and 1). My oldest son will probably camp with my inlaws in the second bedroom. I am thinking a dedicated 2BR would be better because there will be one less door for him to escape from. Do all dedicated 2 BRs have 2 queens? Or would I have to specifically request this? I guess a pullout in addition to a queen in the second bedroom wouldn't be too terrible but I am guessing that my son will want one of his grandparents to sleep with him and they would be more comfy on a bed instead of a pullout. My Dad will sleep on the living room pullout, the baby would go in the pack and play, and the 3 year old has his own inflatable toddler bed. Should be interesting! I am not hung up on room location, just the configuration. Thank you in advance for any input! :wave:

Not all dedicated two bedrooms have the 2 queens in the second bedroom. Thankfully, you can reserve it. Just ask for a dedicated 2 bedroom with 2 queen beds.

Donna

Anniegirl said:
Do all dedicated 2 BRs have 2 queens? Or would I have to specifically request this?

No not all dedicated 2 bdrm's have 2 queens, only about one third. You need to specifically reserve this type of room. It is not a request but a room type. So, make sure you know what type you are getting when you reserve!

There are three types of 2 bdrm units:

25 Dedicated 2 bedroom with 2 queen's in the second bedroom
53 Dedicated 2 bedroom with 1 queen and a sleeper sofa in the second bedroom
74 Lock-off 2 bedroom (connecting studio and 1 bedroom)

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter