Question regarding FL residency tickets (Please read)

chloerux

Earning My Ears
Hello, I purchased my FL resident tickets online and also just moved to FL.
I don't have my FL license yet. I read on the disney website that you can just show proof some other way.
I do have bank statements and a social security administration letter that says my address.

Would that be good enough proof?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I purchased my FL resident tickets online and also just moved to FL.
I don't have my FL license yet. I read on the disney website that you can just show proof some other way.
I do have bank statements and a social security administration letter that says my address.

Would that be good enough proof?

Thank you in advance.

Here you go:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/proof-florida-address/
Q.

What proof of residence will I need to provide in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass?
A.

You’ll need to provide proof of a Florida residential address in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass. For each ticket or pass purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:
  • Valid Florida driver’s license (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida-based military ID
*For your convenience, Florida residents with any of the above listed identification can now verify their residency online, which means you can bypass Guest Relations and go straight to the parks! Simply fill out the “Your Florida Resident Information” form upon check-out when you purchase tickets through Disneyworld.com or complete the “Customize Your Tickets” step when you purchase through the My Disney Experience app.
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following—dated within the past 2 months—evidencing a Florida residential address, along with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):

Proof of Current Mortgage
You may use a monthly mortgage statement from within the past 2 months; it may not be more than 2 months old. Deeds, mortgage contracts, mortgage payment booklets and leases are not accepted.

Bills, Policies or Registration
  • Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
  • Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
  • Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
  • Bills can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Mail
  • Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
  • Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
  • Mail can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.
Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.

Thank you.
Does that mean I need to bring one document from each? Proof of mortgage, Bills, and mail? Or just one of those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!