Question regarding Magic Bands and staying at the Swan

vital

<font color=darkorchid>Pirate-wench<br><font color
I booked the Swan through the Marriott site. I was able to put in my confirmation number into MDE and it found my reservation without a problem.

I bought tickets through WDW. We have magic bands from previous trips (last one in January). Do I need to do anything to "activate" this trip on a magic band or will it automatically do it for the last band we used? Or if all bands are still "active" will we be able to use any one of the previous bands? I hope I'm asking this correctly because I don't feel like I am.

MDE will list all of your active bands and any of these can be used for your admission tickets. I believe the Swan itself uses key cards and not the magic bands to gain entry to the room.

You can use any active band as your theme park admission. Since you are staying at the Swan, the magic band will only be good for admission. You won't be able to use it to charge back to the hotel or opening the door, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter