• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question with Wishes & Parades in Sept

I don't know the answer to your question, BUT, I can tell you that September is not at all crowded. No worries about resort availability.

Knowing that, September hours are due out VERY soon. (Like within a week...maybe two)

I'd wait for the hours to post and then book. :)

Good luck!

During recent past years, the fireworks at MK have not occurred every night (at least after Labor Day). Last year, for example, I think during the middle and end of the month MK only had fireworks on weekends. I guess we'll have to wait for the schedule to be released to see if they change it because they have introduced Wishes. Illuminations and Fantasmic will take place every night. As for the parades, they should have the afternoon parades every day if they continue what they have done in past years.

Hello,
We were in DW Sept 2003 tue-tue, we went to the fireworks 3 x at Mk while we were there. I want to say that they were on a weds, fri and sat. I can't remember if they did a spectromagic during the week or not...i think they did. The crowds weren't bad at all. We went back in Jan 2004, few months later, it was even less crowded, and the temp, was much better, it was really hot in Sept...90's. Good luck with your trip. We are headed back Dec 7 2004....can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter