• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question

carolsherman

DIS Veteran
I am suprising my D family with a 3 day cruise in Feb but I want to book the 7 day in 2004 what type of perks are they giving to book it on the ship now or am I better to do it myself beforehand??

Hi Carol!

I cruised on the October 19th Magic and for bookings taken onboard for another 7 night cruise they were offering a $200 onboard credit per stateroom booked (This came down to $100 on-board credit if you booked a 3 or 4 night)
Plus some "onboard only" special rates for certain cruise dates.

I should imagine the deals would be the same on the Wonder.

As long as the price for your 2004 cruise doesn't go up drastically between now and February (which I can't imagine it will), you would be better off if you wait until you are onboard the Wonder in Feb to book and take advantage of these deals! :D

Hope this helps!!!

Darren is right, rebooking on the ship gives you the best benefits! It is extended to the Wonder as well. If you book with a Travel Agent you can have it under your TA's name and still get the benefits from them (e.g. Dreams offers a rebate that would be deducted from your final payment). **Warning blatant advertising** ;) :smooth:

What a great surprise! Have fun whatever you decide to do!
Cathy

CATHY
How can I book it on the ship and take advantage of Dreams rebate please do tell If I am on the 3 day in Feb and book the 7 day on that cruise what type of discount or shipboard credit would I get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter