Question...

A01

Earning My Ears
If people prebook cruise photo packages does anyone know if they take your picture in front of the ship before you go through the terminal? And where do you go for that and do you have to register first before you do anything once you get to the terminal?

There are no photographers standing outside of the terminal taking pictures in front of the ship. If you are going to CC, there will be photographers taking photos like that there.

I don't think there's one outside the ship, but there are ones with a ship backdrop as you go on the ship, as well as o formal night.

Here are photos you can take before boarding the ship and outside of the ship in Castaway Cay.

In the terminal at Port Canaveral you can take a picture with either Mickey or Minnie (depending on who's there) in front of a miniature ship.

Then when you are in the boarding ramp to get onto the boat there is a backdrop you can take a picture in front of.

To get a picture of the actual boat behind you, that can be done at Castaway Cay.

Ship Photo Terminal.jpg Ship Photo Boarding.jpg Ship Photo CC.jpg

Here are photos you can take before boarding the ship and outside of the ship in Castaway Cay.

In the terminal at Port Canaveral you can take a picture with either Mickey or Minnie (depending on who's there) in front of a miniature ship.

Then when you are in the boarding ramp to get onto the boat there is a backdrop you can take a picture in front of.

To get a picture of the actual boat behind you, that can be done at Castaway Cay.

View attachment 336686 View attachment 336687 View attachment 336688

You win today's award for the most thorough, complete, and on target answer!

Plus, those pictures of your family are wonderful!

If you're lucky enough to be on a tender with the ship's photographers going in to port like I was going in to Villefranche from the Magic, you can get a good shot of the ship behind you there too!

View attachment 336686 View attachment 336687 View attachment 336688
You just sold me on the package.

Call Disney for your commission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter