Questions - 2 weeks left

Charsie

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are heading to DW in two weeks, for a quick 4 day trip (without any kids...yahooo). I just have a couple of last minute questions for you experts out there......

We are hoping to meet up with other friends at Epcot one evening, to watch the fireworks. Can you tell me a good restaurant/bar that we could meet in, that has a nice view of illuminations? And what time would be best?

We have not made any PS reservations, did we make a mistake?Or will we be o.k. "winging" it. We aren't anxious to have dinner in a castle, with characters, or anything special, but will we be in lines wherever we go to eat without those PS reservations?

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. How long will it take us to get to "Downtown Disney" to enjoy the bars and restaurants and shops there?

And off topic somewhat - why does this board not show posts in descending order by last post, as it says it should? I have to sift through many 2003 posts to get to something recent? Anybody else have that trouble?

From what I have read and what I can see from the streets of EPCOT, Rose and Crown's patio is the best for viewing the fireworks.

If you have a PS around 8:30 and then stay for dessert, you should be able to stay and watch from the patio.

You can still try to call the PS Dining line to book the reservations. We booked our's just about 10 days out for Le Cellier with no problem at 8:30pm.

It will take about 10 minutes by Bus to get to DTD and Pleasure Island from your Hotel.

We loved it going as Adults to WDW- this was my first time just a couple of weeks ago.

Check your profile for preferences on how messages are displayed- that could be the problem...

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter