Questions about AAA rates

tlbwriter

Does this look infected?
I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it to join AAA, so I have some questions... Can you still get the dining plan with the AAA discount? And do you only get AAA discounts at certain times?

tlbwriter said:
I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it to join AAA, so I have some questions... Can you still get the dining plan with the AAA discount? And do you only get AAA discounts at certain times?

You can add the dining plan to a package with hotel & MYW tickets and get a AAA discount (subject to availability - rooms/resorts are limited) off the room portion of the package. But you have to book through a AAA travel agency to do this. You can't get both the AAA discount & dining any other way.

Hope this helps! :wizard:

In joining AAA (56 dollars and I got my 16 year old son a membership for free). I saved $200 on my room only at disney and $100 at the HRH at universal. Well worth the investment.

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter