Questions about BCV

dfarner

I married my Prince Charming.
DH and I are staying at BCV in July with 2 little girls. I have some questions that I hope some of you can answer for me. First: Can anyone suggest a good location to request (studio)? I have never been there, so have no idea where to begin with that.
Second: Regarding extra housekeeping days: How much does it cost for extra days and how/when do I set that up? Do they bring fresh towels, soap, coffee when they come?
If anyone has any pictures they can download, I'd love that.
Thanks so much!
Dawn

Hi,

You're going to LOVE it!!! As far as location, BCV has lots of good views. There is the quiet pool, the canal (great for throwing bread off your balcony to the turtles and ducks), and the woods/EPCOT view (keep in mind a woods view does not guarantee and EPCOT view). The resort is so beautiful that really all views are great in their own way.

Full cleaning for studios is $25 per day. I don't know about coffee because we don't drink it. :confused3 You would set the extra cleaning up when you make your ressie, or you could probably just request it at check-in. Yes, they will replenish your towels and soaps, as well as your "dishes", paper towels, silverware and glasses.

I will email you some additional info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter