Questions about Disneymooners

ZPT1022

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Dr
I have been hearing about Disneymooners and how it is such a great site. However, I have had trouble accessing it. I was told I had to join yahoo to join disneymooners, so I did. Then I was told that the moderator had to review all applications before I could join. That was over a week ago and I am beginning to wonder what I did wrong. Maybe someone can tell me how to join, obviously I am very confused. Anyone who knows how to put in links, that would be especially helpful. Thanks in advance!:D

Hi! Try going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneymooners
You will have to be logged into Yahoo, and if they haven't approved your membership yet, you could always reapply. I know that Yahoo has been having a few problems with groups, so that might be what's wrong. When I applied to the DM list, I got accepted 1 or 2 days later.
You could also try going to www.yourfairytale.com to see if there is maybe a contact there for the list owner. The same woman, Andrea, runs the list and the site.
Cheers!
Heather P

Thank you so much Heather. I emailed Andrea and she emailed back with the info I should have gotten the first time (a short questionnaire). I have already emailed it back to her, so hopefully things are well on their way towards being done. Thanks again :D

ZPT1022, the Disneymooners' group is an excellent place for FTW info. But don't forget to post back here on the Dis when you have something that you want to pass along!

What is the disneymooner's list? I am going to WDW on my honeymoon next year and would like to get all the info that I can? Is this for honeymooners or people getting married at WDW? How can I sign up? Thanks :)

I think that there are a few Disney honeymooners on the Disneymooners list, but those are mainly people who want to have Disney themed weddings even though they can't have the wedding at WDW. The vast majority of the posts, however, are on WDW weddings and different options available to Disney brides.
To sign up, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneymooners
Cheers!
Heather P

Hi Heather:
I am on Disney list and planning a honeymoon only trip to WDW. I am fire1314 on list.

Thanks Heather-- for the great informaiton. I'm going to check out the disneymooners - it just might be fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter