Questions about The Edison...

Stuarotra

Mouseketeer
I was trying to reserve dinner at The Edison through MDE and couldn’t so I used open table to get a reservation. My questions are, since it is not Disney owned, are we able to use our magic bands for payment and is the menu posted anywhere? Thanks for any help....

Can’t help with the magic band question, and the menu on all ears is up to date.

I just wanted to say that I ate thee 2 weeks ago with a group and all of us really enjoyed our food. We had the bacon with the jam for app, the Morimoto ribs (with orders of fries and asparagus), one had a salad, and we shared the banana split for dessert.

Can’t help with the magic band question, and the menu on all ears is up to date.

I just wanted to say that I ate thee 2 weeks ago with a group and all of us really enjoyed our food. We had the bacon with the jam for app, the Morimoto ribs (with orders of fries and asparagus), one had a salad, and we shared the banana split for dessert.
Thanks for the review. It’s nice to know the food is good. It looks fun. I’m excited to try it.

Yes, we used the MB for payment on opening day.
And to note, the current menu is not their final menu. Not sure when you are looking at going but if it's far enough out, the menu may change between now and then. They haven't said really when they'll be adding on to the final menu, just that the one out now is their prelim menu and it will grow

Thanks for this info. Anyone else eaten there yet? Thinking of going in March. We have teens.

Yes, we used the MB for payment on opening day.
And to note, the current menu is not their final menu. Not sure when you are looking at going but if it's far enough out, the menu may change between now and then. They haven't said really when they'll be adding on to the final menu, just that the one out now is their prelim menu and it will grow
Thank you! We will be there next Monday so chances are it may still be the same menu. I’m glad we can use our magic bands, thanks for the info.

Thanks for this info. Anyone else eaten there yet? Thinking of going in March. We have teens.
We ate there opening night. Well, their first official day of business opening night, the 1/2 or 3 (I forget now which night we went over there)
We loved it. Staff was wonderful, really friendly. We loved chatting with them and learning about the place. Learned a lot about what all they did to train with the staff from CA to open this one, even though it's different in a lot of ways.
DH and I both had the burger, and the bacon app. We were too full to have a dessert but that's on the plans for next time.
We loved it so much we made a reservation to return on our Anniversary, in April.
Thank you! We will be there next Monday so chances are it may still be the same menu. I’m glad we can use our magic bands, thanks for the info.
Yeah, I'm sure it won't change. And we got the impression that they'll be adding to the menu if anything, so what you see should be there, plus more at some point.

Use Open Table to make a reservation. We have one for June 4th for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter