• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

questions for herrbeeb

lindym

Mouseketeer
Hi Leslie:
I tried to email you but could not to get more info. Thanks for your reply on the June 26 eastern. Any info you can give me would be helpful. It is just going to be myself and our son who is 16. My husband's vacation is all planned out for the year so just the 2 of us will be there. This is our first Disney cruise so would love to get any info possible. Thanks, Linda

Linda ,We are on the June 26 cruise also--we have 3 teenage boys close to your sons age in our group. There is a thread on the cruise meets board on the june 26 cruise.
Beth

sry it took me so long to reply but i didn't receive email notice and my dd (16) alerted me to your post. i will be traveling with dh, dd (16), ds (14) and dd (12 3/4). this is our 4th cruise, 1st eastern. we are kayaking in st maaartin but otherwise visiting the islands on our own. we are main seating for dinner and insist that the children eat with us, otherwise we don't see them. we don't impose curfews on dd (16), where is she going to go? on the other cruises she met other nice teenagers and they seemed to keep each other busy without getting into trouble.

similarly, ds (14) and dd (12 3/4) made friends and joined in some of dcl's planned activities.

i plan to do the rainforest at the spa and tom and i don't eat at palo's. it is very good and we experienced opn our first cruise but have no overwhelming desire to do so again.

we are in cabin 8058.

you should visit the cruise meets thread, as suggested by betha and you can meet others who will be cruising with us.

by the way, you are so brave to be traveling with ds only. i wish you both a great time.

leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter