questions for MNSSHP Pros!!!

craziefortigger

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how many tickets they sell for each MNNSHP?
I'm hoping to go to the OCt. 1st, been debating and haven't purchased them yet.

Will there be character greetings like there is throughout the day? If so, where's the best place to look for this?

How early do I need to find my spot for the parade and/or fireworks? My DS5 and I are going and he has yet to see a disney parade.

Am I missing something if I don't get into MK til 7pm? I won't arrive at ASMovies til about 6pm and wanted to drop off luggage and grab a bite to eat before going into MK, bad choice?

If I purchase these tickets now (Sept. 20th) where's the WILL CALL window to pick up my tickets?

Is there 1 place you prefer to get the free photo taken?

Is there time to grab a bite to eat (just a snack) while waiting for/watching the parade/fireworks?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP/TIPS!!! My DS5 and I have not been to any of these special events and after just enduring hurricane Frances we need a break!

Patty

Does anyone know how many tickets they sell for each MNNSHP?

FONT=century gothic]Disney doesn't release numbers like this, but it's a safe bet that the total allowed in is about 50% of normal capacity[/FONT]

Will there be character greetings like there is throughout the day? If so, where's the best place to look for this?
Characters will be out in droves! The usual places are perhaps best - near the castle, the greeting area by what was 20K leagues.

How early do I need to find my spot for the parade and/or fireworks? My DS5 and I are going and he has yet to see a disney parade.
There are two parades. The early one is by far the most crowded - if you can plan on catching the later parade-it shouldn't be hard to find a good place anywhere along the route. You will love any Disney parade you can see-special event or not!

Am I missing something if I don't get into MK til 7pm? I won't arrive at ASMovies til about 6pm and wanted to drop off luggage and grab a bite to eat before going into MK, bad choice?
No, although your ticket will allow you into the MK any after about 4/4:30 - nothing out of the ordinary happens prior to 7pm. Personally, I'd not try to eat at ASM, since it could take that hour from 6pm to get to the MK.

If I purchase these tickets now (Sept. 20th) where's the WILL CALL window to pick up my tickets?
Will call window is to the far right side of the turnstilles as you approach the MK.

Is there 1 place you prefer to get the free photo taken?
These places can get really crowded! I'd head to the photo spot furthest away from the main enterance.

Is there time to grab a bite to eat (just a snack) while waiting for/watching the parade/fireworks?
Plenty! Grab a hot dog from Casey's, or duck into Comic Ray's to get a burger - there's always popcorn, and don't forget there'll be tons of candy passed out!

Thanks DVCconvert!

I appreciate all the info, I tend to over plan my trips to disney and I was beginning to stress because I was so unfamiliar with the Halloween Party.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

and counting down...11 days to say "BOO" to Mickey!

Patty

I can help on your character question!

There are many good locations to see characters at MNSSHP! The best place was in front of the Castle, right after the Cinderella Show, as we saw many villians there. :) Another place is Town Square (the area right after you enter, near City and Expo Hall). This location can get quiet during the party since everyone is already in the parks, but we saw some cool characters there, too (Pain and Panic!). Also check out the Carousel in Fantasyland (7 Dwarves may be in that area!), or the back of the Castle. Also ToonTown has some characters, either on the main sidewalk or by the Train Station.

So lots of places to look! Have a great time!!!! :teeth:

I have one quick question: What time are the parades? I figure we will probably try and catch the later of the two, but wanted to get some idea about when they were.

We are going on 10/29 and this will be our first Halloween party.
Thankx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter