Questions for those on the recent dvc member cruise

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
How was lady and the tramp? The trailer looks amazing. That was very special only you on the cruise get to enjoy it on a big screen. I’m not much for watching movies on board but this is one I would of definitely watched because You can’t watched it at a movie theatre at home. What a nice gift that was. Most of us of course has to wait until November 12.

That was some nice gifts you got. I’m guessing it was one per stateroom and not by how many in the cabin. I’m I correct?

Do you get all the castaway benefits like on a normal cruise?Free palo for platinum, 10 percent off in the stores for gold and platinum,etc I’m guessing you do but not positive.

Tips were included correct?

Someday I hope to go on a member cruise.

Last edited:
How was lady and the tramp? The trailer looks amazing. That was very special only you on the cruise get to enjoy it on a big screen. I’m not much for watching movies on board but this is one I would of definitely watched because You can’t watched it at a movie theatre at home. What a nice gift that was. Most of us of course has to wait until November 12.

That was some nice gifts you got. I’m guessing it was one per stateroom and not by how many in the cabin. I’m I correct?

Do you get all the castaway benefits like on a normal cruise?Free palo for platinum, 10 percent off in the stores for gold and platinum,etc I’m guessing you do but not positive.

Tips were included correct?

Someday I hope to go on a member cruise.
My wife saw L&T, and she liked it, said it was very close to the original story.

The gifts were one per person, not one per stateroom

Yes, all the normal Castaway Club perks applied, we got our free Palo Brunch, and the discount in the stores.

Yes, tips/gratuities were included.

My wife saw L&T, and she liked it, said it was very close to the original story.

The gifts were one per person, not one per stateroom

Yes, all the normal Castaway Club perks applied, we got our free Palo Brunch, and the discount in the stores.

Yes, tips/gratuities were included.

Thanks the gifts one per person is really great.

We were on the most recent DVC member cruise as well. We received each gift 4 times! Crazy. We actually left a few duplicates behind because, eventhough we brought extra suitcases, we simply did NOT have the room. And that was with using some of the bags they gave us as gifts lol

Unfortunately we missed Lady and Tramp as we had conflicting events to go to and had to make a choice. Boo. Guess I'll have to wait and catch it on Disney + with everyone else :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts