Questions-Hotel Fastpass

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I'm staying at a Golden Forest room, and had some questions about the hotel fastpass.

1) Do you get one per night or per day? I have a 4-night trip, which includes 5 days of tickets; will I get 4 FPs per person or 5 FPs per person?
2) Are the names printed on them too, or can anyone in the room use any of them? So, if there were 2 people, but one didn't want to use one, could the other person use both during the day?
3) How strict are they with the date you use them? Does it just depend on the CM who is collecting them if they check the date, or will they enforce only using them on the date printed?-How strict are they with the time; I know you are not allowed to use them from 1-4, but do the CMs always enforce that, or does it depend on the person?
4) Do all of the rides accepting FPs continue to do so until the park closes? I would assume its like WDW or DLR where you can get in line up until the last minute of the park closing and you can still ride, but I know DLP is its different entity in some respects.
5) Can you FP any of the shows/parades? I assume not, but just checking to make sure!

Thanks!

I'm staying at a Golden Forest room, and had some questions about the hotel fastpass.

1) Do you get one per night or per day? I have a 4-night trip, which includes 5 days of tickets; will I get 4 FPs per person or 5 FPs per person?
I stayed in a standard room at Disneyland Hotel in February 2016 and I had the hotel fatspass. I had one for my arrival day, one for my departure day and one for each full park day

2) Are the names printed on them too, or can anyone in the room use any of them? So, if there were 2 people, but one didn't want to use one, could the other person use both during the day?
Yes the name is printed on them. I was a solo traveller so it didnt affect me, but Im sure its the name of the person who booked the room, ie the lead person of the party

3) How strict are they with the date you use them? Does it just depend on the CM who is collecting them if they check the date, or will they enforce only using them on the date printed?
As far as I can remember they did check the date on them

-How strict are they with the time; I know you are not allowed to use them from 1-4, but do the CMs always enforce that, or does it depend on the person?
I didnt check the time properly the first time I used it and yes I was told come back later

4) Do all of the rides accepting FPs continue to do so until the park closes? I would assume its like WDW or DLR where you can get in line up until the last minute of the park closing and you can still ride, but I know DLP is its different entity in some respects.
I did this, I used my hotel fastpass on Star Tours when they had finished and closed the normal fastpass line. The CM let me in no problem. I didnt see anyone ahead of me and by the time I made it through to the top, to collect the your glasses part I was directed straight to a pod :)

5) Can you FP any of the shows/parades? I assume not, but just checking to make sure!
No, you can only use the hotel fastpass at the rides where there is a regular fastpass

Do you get one per night or per day? I have a 4-night trip, which includes 5 days of tickets; will I get 4 FPs per person or 5 FPs per person?
You should get 5.
Are the names printed on them too, or can anyone in the room use any of them? So, if there were 2 people, but one didn't want to use one, could the other person use both during the day?
Yes they could - they only check the date
How strict are they with the date you use them? Does it just depend on the CM who is collecting them if they check the date, or will they enforce only using them on the date printed?-How strict are they with the time; I know you are not allowed to use them from 1-4, but do the CMs always enforce that, or does it depend on the person?
Its almost always enforced, unless the ride breaks down.
Do all of the rides accepting FPs continue to do so until the park closes? I would assume its like WDW or DLR where you can get in line up until the last minute of the park closing and you can still ride, but I know DLP is its different entity in some respects.
Yes, within reason. If the attraction is still running, you can use it
Can you FP any of the shows/parades? I assume not, but just checking to make sure!
No, I don't think there any any FP shows.

We love the Golden Forest Rooms, we are AP holders and use them all the time. The breakfast is really pretty good in the lounge. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter