Questions Questions Questions.....

LoriZH

<font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f
Okay we leave Wednesday AM for Disney and I have a few questions for you guys, I hope some of you can answer them!

First, where in the world can I buy Disney Dollars? (I forgot to get them when I went to the Disney Store the other day! yikes, the kids are worried!) We are staying at the Dolphin btw, so maybe that can help.

Second, does anyone know what the cab fare from the airport to the Dolphin is approximately and can you order a cab in advance, if so, anyone got the number?? Lol

Also, do you get white glove treatment at the Dolphin resort?

Can you get early check in at the Dolphin?

Okay that's it, I guess it's not that important, with the exception of the Disney Dollars, lol

Thanks guys!

You can purchase Disney Dollars at Guest services / Relations in the parks, not sure if they are available at the resorts or not - I'm sure somebody else here has that answer for you though! As far as taking a cab - why don't you consider using a towncar service assuming it's a roundtrip . I've never taken a cab to a resort but I have heard that it can cost as much as $40-60 each way, depending on where you are going.

From what I understand -- a cab will end up costing more than Tiffany Towncar. But there are cab stands outside the airport.

Have you considered Mears or the towncar service?

Hi thanks for the answers, yes I considered TTC but unfortunately too late. I am assuming it is too late to order now, we are leaving tomorrow AM and will arrive in Orlando at 10:30 AM. I guess we will take our chances on a Taxi, I don't want to do mears because of all the stops.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter