• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions

billd5000

billd
I've been to WDW several times but have never taken advantage of Early Admissions. Is there a certain turnstile to go thru and how early should you get there? Also staying at CSR anything I should know or plan for?
Going March, 3, 05 Is it a busy time?

Hi there Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I suggest splitting your questions between Theme Park Attractions and Strategies and the Resorts Board for better answers :)

Not long until you go now :bounce:

I've stayed at CSR before and liked it. The Pepper Market is great for any meal. You might see people in suits at your resort because they also have meeting rooms there. The pools are nice and I liked the rooms.

Take an early bus to the parks on EMH mornings and line up at the turnstyles. Your hotel key will have your park tickets on them so they'll know you are allowed to get in early.

Hey!!! I did Early Entry last year in March and it was well worth it!!!! (esp. in MK).....it seemed like a huge crowd at the gate in the morning..but in reality it is not. The wait time for all the major rides is just a few minutes during early entry (with the exception of MGM b/c there are only 2 major rides and everyone runs to them)
March is pretty busy b/c of Spring break but since you're going in early March, it may not be so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter