Queu-it for DVC RAT

Walking may or may not be a more frequent phenom, but still only a tiny minority of DVC members engage in it. Also, those wanting to trade into a resort at 7mo cannot use it to gain any advantage. A “virtual waiting room” will have the advantage of leveling the playing field between the right and left coasts.

I'm west coast and don't love the 5am wake up to book at certain times but other than the rather large inconvenience of that aspect it's otherwise equal.

As previously mentioned the system you are speaking of cannot be used for a DVC reservation. POS dictates it's first come first served, not random assignment of people who jump in a line.

Anyone find it odd that registration didn't fill up instantly? The past few moonlight magic events at DLR filled up within the first hour or two. I was just able to pick up tickets at 8:15pm PST.

Anyone find it odd that registration didn't fill up instantly? The past few moonlight magic events at DLR filled up within the first hour or two. I was just able to pick up tickets at 8:15pm PST.
Yeah, I went on just now to show the wife how I got them this morning and there was no wait whatsoever.

I think they did a poor job of letting people know about this one. It wasn't until today that they even took down the link to the previous MM in January.

Queue-it works for intensely high demand; one-off registration events --- Comic Con is the grand daddy of them and it's worked remarkably well over the past years. D23 OTOH this year was a complete mess on getting in and 'fairness' of it. I was one of the fortunate ones but it was far from fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter