• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Queue lengths

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering wether most of the rides will be walk on when we go.Going just before French and British schools break up for Easter. Would not want it too quiet as this could affect the atmosphere, but like the idea of not having to queue.Having your cake and eating it comes to mind! :rotfl2:

We always go in term time and have always found it (apart from a weekend in December) to be ideal - enough people to give it a good atmosphere but we've been able to walk onto most rides with only a few people ahead of us and, something that's important to us, the characters have plenty of time to interact with you. Also you can often stay on a ride for a second go if there are not many people waiting to get on. You'll have a great time!! :banana: :banana: :banana: By the way, we've really liked the Santa Fe too when we've stayed there.

Even on the wekends when the park is busier, we've often found that going in when parks first open will allow you to do the rides that back-up first :flower:

Reid

I've noticed that the parks do not pick up as early at DLP as they do in WDW. The mornings are a great way to go on rides with little or no queues. For example, one day we went on Space Mountain twice in a row with a 5 minute queue around 10AM (the park had opened at 9). That afternoon, the wait for Space Mountain was 1 hour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter