Quick Bite in DTD?

robinb

DIS veteran
I think that I would like to grab a quick bite at DTD before the Halloween Party on Friday. Does anyone have some recommendations? Tortilla Jo's Taqueria sounds good and Napoli so-so. Are some of the "casual dining" restaurants pretty quick? I'm looking for dinner in about an hour, with us getting to the restaurant at 6:00 PM.

Any suggestions? We'll be staying at the Hilton, so a close off-site restaurant would be OK too.

For a quick meal in DTD I like the take out window at Jazz Kitchen (if you like that kind of food), Napoli has a special for like $5, you get a big piece of pizza (yummy pizza, not like the parks) and a soda. The Brea bakery has really good sandwiches and baked goods. All three options are quick. Also, I have heard nothing but good things about Tortilla Jo's - we keep meaning to try it - and they have a walk up window.

Good luck deciding and have a wonderful trip :flower:

While not technically in DTD, White Water Snaks in the Grand Californian Hotel is really good, as is Croc's Bits and Bites in the Disneyland Hotel.

I love the walk up window at Tortilla Joe's, I know it has it's own name but I can't remember it right now. They have these things, again can't remember the name, but its a fried tortilla shaped like an ice cream cone filled with taco fixings, meat, cheese, salsa, sour cream, etc. I had heard about them on another post about a year ago. They sounded intriguing, so I tried them and I'm hooked now.

Also White Water Snacks is a good bet too. The French Dip is really good and big portions.

Thanks everyone! We might go into Water Snacks for dinner if it's cold v/s eating outside. I seem to remember that there is an enrtance into DCA from the GCH. Is that true? Is it only for GCH guests? Do you think it will be open for the Halloween party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter