Quick breakfast?

JoJoL

Working for my next trip!
Where is the best place to grab a quick bite for breakfast in the parks? I thought they opened a voodoo donuts in the parks but I can’t find it on the map? We are not interested in sitting down for a long breakfast. Just something small to start the day. Thx!

Hi Crescent Moon Bakery in IOA entry way has good breakfast sandwiches. Voo Doo doughnuts opened in City Walk by the parks. You can check out the on site resorts have little stores with like cereal or oatmeal. We usually pack some small continental style stuff for breakfast.

There is also a Starbucks in City walk and the Studios. Universal website says there is one inside IOA also, funny I have never even noticed it! Similar to Croissant Moon bakery in IOA, there is the Beverly Hills Boulangerie just inside the Studios. Oh, there is a Cinnabon at IOA also.

Last edited:
Orchid court located in the lobby of rpr, opens at 6 am every morning

They have a large assortment of breakfast foods

As others said, Voodoo is in City Walk. It's right next door to the NBC Grill. It's relatively inexpensive and about the best bang for your buck.

There is also a Starbucks in City walk and the Studios. Universal website says there is one inside IOA also, funny I have never even noticed it! Similar to Croissant Moon bakery in IOA, there is the Beverly Hills Boulangerie just inside the Studios. Oh, there is a Cinnabon at IOA also.

There is also a Cinnabon in City Walk - directly across from Red Oven Pizza.

Or save some time and money and bring some granola bars/packs of crackers.

Otherwise, the above suggestions are good ones.

I believe that the Burger King in Citywalk still sells breakfast sandwiches in the morning. And the Starbucks in IOA is at the end of Port of Entry, near Marvel Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!