Quick Confirmation - Coffee Outside Park Gates

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I am not a coffee drinker, but my parents are. Now, I'm getting them up for rope drop for an EMH at AK so we can do FoP. I need confirmation that there is a Joffrey's or other coffee stand at AK outside the gates. I feel like I remember seeing it before, but can't spot it on the WDW map. Also, will it be open that early?

We are also hitting Epcot the next day, but I know there is a coffee stand outside the gates there.

Thanks!

Yes, there is a Joffrey's location outside of the main gate at both Epcot & DAK.

The Epcot location is on the backside of the monorail station (facing the park entrance).
The DAK location is near the Outpost store.

We were just there in September and I don't remember seeing a Joffreys outside the gate, or anything open at rope drop, but I could be mistaken.

just a warning. The AK coffee stand is not always open early. I know for a fact it wasn't when I was there last May. I had promised my sister she could get her coffee before we entered and I was proven wrong.

just a warning. The AK coffee stand is not always open early. I know for a fact it wasn't when I was there last May. I had promised my sister she could get her coffee before we entered and I was proven wrong.

Okay, thanks for the warning. Hopefully they'll be open.

It is usually open well before the park gates open on days when DAK opens "regular hours" at 9M.
It is less likely to be open before the park gates open on days when DAK opens for "AM EMH" at 8AM.

I am not a coffee drinker, but my parents are. Now, I'm getting them up for rope drop for an EMH at AK so we can do FoP. I need confirmation that there is a Joffrey's or other coffee stand at AK outside the gates. I feel like I remember seeing it before, but can't spot it on the WDW map. Also, will it be open that early?

We are also hitting Epcot the next day, but I know there is a coffee stand outside the gates there.

Thanks!
Thanks for posting, as I was wondering the same thing. I agree with your parents that this is very important!!

It is usually open well before the park gates open on days when DAK opens "regular hours" at 9M.
It is less likely to be open before the park gates open on days when DAK opens for "AM EMH" at 8AM.

That sounds about right. This will be an interesting trip. Maybe they can hold out until Tusker House. Fortunately they do like to get up very early, but it can take them a while to actually "get going."

That sounds about right. This will be an interesting trip. Maybe they can hold out until Tusker House. Fortunately they do like to get up very early, but it can take them a while to actually "get going."

Can you send someone down to the food court to get their coffee for them before catching the bus to the park? That why they have their coffee while getting ready?

Can you send someone down to the food court to get their coffee for them before catching the bus to the park? That why they have their coffee while getting ready?

Well, it would have to be me. I am prepared for that. My mom was dismayed that they can't drink it on the bus. I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Yall are amazing. I was fretting about this as well. What about MK? I only remember the bakery having coffee but we can't wait in that line or we won't be at the front for 7DMT. We HAVE to be at the front since we have to go all the way to stroller parking and we will be further back.

Yall are amazing. I was fretting about this as well. What about MK? I only remember the bakery having coffee but we can't wait in that line or we won't be at the front for 7DMT. We HAVE to be at the front since we have to go all the way to stroller parking and we will be further back.

Joffrey's is at the TTC between monorail and ferry boat.

Just my two cents, I would wake up and go get their coffee at the food court so you are safe.

Those carts are unreliable in my experience. (speaking as a coffee addict myself)

Well, it would have to be me. I am prepared for that. My mom was dismayed that they can't drink it on the bus. I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Hmm... have I been breaking bus rules and not realizing it? I’ve routinely rolled onto a bus first thing with a to go cup of coffee from the resort. Personally I don’t leave the resort without a cup as I don’t like to get bogged down at a cart or Starbucks in the park.

If I’ve been a bad bus passenger, I apologize!

Every trip I have been on (17 and counting) I have seen at least 5 people with drinks in their hands every morning....my DH and I included. I need my caffeine first thing upon waking and always take it on the bus with me.

Hmm... have I been breaking bus rules and not realizing it? I’ve routinely rolled onto a bus first thing with a to go cup of coffee from the resort. Personally I don’t leave the resort without a cup as I don’t like to get bogged down at a cart or Starbucks in the park.

If I’ve been a bad bus passenger, I apologize!

Well, as far as I know there is no eating or drinking on the bus, however I do realize that the rules are probably rarely enforced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter