Quick Confirmation - Coffee Outside Park Gates

I guess what's important is that you are simply holding the cup and not actually drinking from it.
No, it's ok to drink from the cup if it has a sipper lid. If it's a bottle, it's also ok. If it's just water in a cup without a lid, it's ok. They just don't want any spillage.

The reason for the policy is that if it were a free for all allowing all food and drinks, potentially after a few hours, buses would have to be taken out of service for cleaning. It also can become a safety issue. And you know who almost always has either a bottled drink or cup with a lid on-board the bus,........... the driver.

I get that many folks need that cup of coffee early in the morning.

However... be aware that the last thing you want is to have to go the bathroom while waiting in a long line. Believe me I know. My husband got all the way up to the room in FOP where we were to be matched with an Avatar and he had to bail and missed going on FOP.

You're talking about getting a cup just before you go into the Park. That sounds like a major mistake to me. If your parents can at all wait until after the ride I highly recommend waiting for that cup of coffee. Just saying...

Yes, and depending on the person it can get painful if you can’t get to a restroom when you need to. I am not a coffee drinker, but I do require caffeine, wither via a cup of tea or a soda. I know when I drink it that approximately an hour afterward I will need a restroom and it will be urgent. I have my caffeine of choice first thing when I get up, so I hit that one hour point before I leave the room.

Can you make coffee in your room? I pack a tempered glass mug and one of those coil immersion heaters for my tea, because I don’t want to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter