Quick Help Needed Re: Photo Session

indigo

Disney Blogger!
Alright. My Disney Bride and I have to make up our minds on exactly where we want our honeymoon photo session to be.

We've narrowed down our choices to the MK and Epcot-WS sessions (unless someone can come up with a convincing argument for another location). We're leaning toward the Epcot-WS photo session because a) we'd likely be able to get great shots with no one else in them and b) it would be like traveling around the world without the jet lag. However, part of us says we need a castle photo in while on our honeymoon. However (enough howevers already!), we can always snag a CM to snap a castle photo on one of our other visits. However (oy!), it won't be a professional shot.

So does anyone have any advice before we have to send in our request tomorrow morning? It will be appreciated....

-Indigo :earsboy:

Details from coordinator:
A Disney Photographic Services photographer will take you on a tour of several locations around the Walt Disney World theme park of your choice. This may include Cinderella’s castle at the Magic Kingdom, the Tower of Terror at Disney’s MGM Studios, the countries of Epcot’s World Showcase or the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Twenty prints will be included in a white leather-bound album. These sessions will be scheduled from park opening until 11:00 am Monday through Friday and casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Session does not include admission to the park.

I vote for the WS. Just have the castle picture taken by the CMs hawking their photography services when you first enter the MK. We bought a 5x7 of one of us at each park, plus the Test Track one since we were in the car alone and it was included in our package. Anyway...we tried to have them taken when we first got the the park so we were still looking our best. Some of the CMs even took 4 or 5 poses of us so we had something to choose from.

I agree with cord, we did our pictures around WS and they turned out really spectacular.

Thanks everyone! We went with Epcot-WS and will just use the great castles there and get a shot at MK on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter