Quick help needed

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
My mom is going to florida this weekend. She's staying at Amerihost, or something along those lines on (I think) 193. They claim to be 1 mile from WDW. Anyway, she needs to know the cheapest way to get to SeaWorld. The hotel has no shuttle, and they told her it was about $40 for a cab. Any quick advise would be great!

Check with Mears and see how much they charge.

I just reasearched this myself!

the public bus system is called Lynx - they have a stop right at the Ticket & Transportation center at WDW - it costs $1.00 each way! (can't get much cheaper then that!)

its bus #50 that goes to Seaworld. She can probably ask at her hotel as well to see if there is a bus stop closer - they charge 10 cents a transfer but its still cheaper!

email me if you have questions - we are leaving tomorrow morning I will post when we come back and let you know how it worked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter