Quick Help! Several dreaded fastpass emails!

FloridaFun83

Earning My Ears
I have trip planned and fastpasses made for september. I have 6 day park hopper plus tickets (with free dining package) as well as MNSSHP tickets attached to my account. I have fp made for all 7 days with only 1 from 4-5 with mnnshp ticket. I knew about possibility of getting the email for insufficient media w the fp for the party however I expected this to be for the last day only. Early this morning I got emails for every fp day of my trip that they will be deleted by today for insufficient media. Would this all be due to thr party tickets or is there another issue? Terrified of losing all fp as I have 7DMT, slinky and FOP at risk. I do plan to call asap but am at work. Help please!

Take pictures of each FP day before they are gone. This sounds like an issue other than the party FP. Calling is the only way to get this sorted properly in a timely manner. Try and do it on your lunch if possible. A CM can at least note of all your FPs days while they send a message to tech to take a look at fixing it.

I have trip planned and fastpasses made for september. I have 6 day park hopper plus tickets (with free dining package) as well as MNSSHP tickets attached to my account. I have fp made for all 7 days with only 1 from 4-5 with mnnshp ticket. I knew about possibility of getting the email for insufficient media w the fp for the party however I expected this to be for the last day only. Early this morning I got emails for every fp day of my trip that they will be deleted by today for insufficient media. Would this all be due to thr party tickets or is there another issue? Terrified of losing all fp as I have 7DMT, slinky and FOP at risk. I do plan to call asap but am at work. Help please!

PPs advice is good, but if I were you, I would also cancel that MVMCP day FP ASAP and then take another screen shot that shows you cancelled it. That one FP isn't worth losing all the others, and this way you have "evidence" if complying with the email if something does happen.

I called and my last day was deleted anyways at the 24 hour mark.
I called back and they got me so horrible replacements saying my times and attractions were not available anymore and that I would not be able to change or cancel the FP+ they chose for me so I told them forget about it delete them and I'll rebook myself.
I was able to get the FP+ I wanted and I decided not to tempt fae with the MNSSHP FP+. Its unfair since I know most people have no problem but I'd rather just skip it and keep my last day.
I would not call I'd just cancel the MNSSHP FP+ and be done.

I believe the issue happens when you contact Disney for any reason after you've made your FP+ selections.
Example: I booked my trip on a Sunday and booked my FP+ that day was well. I called Disney on Tuesday to book Magical Express and then I received the dreaded email.
For my December trip with MVMCP tickets attached I will be sure to not contact Disney for any reason after I make the FP+ selections and see if I get the email.
If I do get the email I will cancel the party ticket FP+ and be done.

I called and my last day was deleted anyways at the 24 hour mark.
I called back and they got me so horrible replacements saying my times and attractions were not available anymore and that I would not be able to change or cancel the FP+ they chose for me so I told them forget about it delete them and I'll rebook myself.

When I called I very much insisted that they replace the FPs with the times I had. I told them I knew they could do this and the cancellation was not my fault. I had called pre-cancellation to fix the problem but was warned the FPs might get cancelled anyway. They were. They gave me my FPs for the rides I had that are good anytime that day. I would call back and try again.

When I called I very much insisted that they replace the FPs with the times I had. I told them I knew they could do this and the cancellation was not my fault. I had called pre-cancellation to fix the problem but was warned the FPs might get cancelled anyway. They were. They gave me my FPs for the rides I had that are good anytime that day. I would call back and try again.

Trust me I didn't end the call without a fight so I'm not calling back since I got what I wanted after I rebooked myself.
Again not gonna tempt fate by retrying.
Its not THAT big of a deal to me so I will just skip it for the Halloween party and try again for the Christmas party.

I’m confused. What does insufficient media mean? Did you just have a party ticket & not enough park ticket days? Did they cancel every fastpass on every day or just the party day?

I’m confused. What does insufficient media mean? Did you just have a party ticket & not enough park ticket days? Did they cancel every fastpass on every day or just the party day?

This started last year.
Basically there is conflicting info as to whether a party ticket is a "theme park ticket" and whether you can or cannot use it to make FP+.
Once you make FP+ selections for the other tickets you can make them for your party ticket.
Last year the system started flagging people and deleting their last day of FP+ selections no matter if that was the party day or not.
This seems to happen if you contact Disney after making the FP+ selections for any reason.
Sometimes they will fix the problem and sometimes they won't.
The real issue is that there is no set policy.

This started last year.
Basically there is conflicting info as to whether a party ticket is a "theme park ticket" and whether you can or cannot use it to make FP+.
Once you make FP+ selections for the other tickets you can make them for your party ticket.
Last year the system started flagging people and deleting their last day of FP+ selections no matter if that was the party day or not.
This seems to happen if you contact Disney after making the FP+ selections for any reason.
Sometimes they will fix the problem and sometimes they won't.
The real issue is that there is no set policy.

Thank you for explaining. That’s crazy and really not fair.

I called and was told that the issue was not the MNSSHP but that I had to have them fix my magic band order a few days ago since it had disappeared and to do that they supposedly have to remove the tickets momentarily and then replace them which is why all my days were flagged with insufficient ticket media and not just my last day. I did screenshot all my fp and the CM said he didnt suspect that it would be a problem but to call bqck if so. He also spoke with tech snd they agreed that this was the problem.

I don’t know if this still would work or not but in past years we would purchase our party tickets on a different MDE account (different email addresses) that wasn’t linked in any way to our MDE account with our magic bands for the package with our hotel, tickets, and dining. We had a plastic card ticket and made FP for that ticket on the other MDE account so there was never any cross over.

How long after you made your FP+ reservations for party day did you get your email...I'm getting nervous now because I made two FP+ on MNSSHP day about two weeks after I made all our other FP+ reservations with regular ticket??? Thanks!

How long after you made your FP+ reservations for party day did you get your email...I'm getting nervous now because I made two FP+ on MNSSHP day about two weeks after I made all our other FP+ reservations with regular ticket??? Thanks!
As long as you don't contact Disney for any reason your fastpasses should remain intact. If you contact Disney you'll likely get the email within 12 hours telling you to delete your fastpasses within 24 hours of that.

I made my party fp the same day as the others about 25 or so days before I got the email bit had to call disney regarding magic bands a few days before I got the emails.

I am still confused, is this only if you ONLY have a hard ticket for the party? So if I have a park hopper ticket and plan to go to MVMCP this shouldn't be an issue? Because I have a ticket for park admission, not just the party, correct?

I am still confused, is this only if you ONLY have a hard ticket for the party? So if I have a park hopper ticket and plan to go to MVMCP this shouldn't be an issue? Because I have a ticket for park admission, not just the party, correct?

It usually happens to those who have party tickets AND regular tickets AND usually only if you make some kind of change or call to ask a question AFTER you've made your FP reservations. Somehow, that alerts the system that you have more FP than you have days of tickets. Technically, the party ticket is not supposed to be give you FP options, but it does.

For your situation, I'll assume you have a 5-day park hopper and a party ticket and you're going to a park on the same day you're going to the party. You'll be able to make 5 days of FP+ without any problem. If you're not going to a park on party day, you can make FP on party day from 4-6, but if you make any changes AFTER you do so, watch your inbox for an email telling you to cancel them or they will cancel your last day of FP. Make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter