Quick help with questions I can't find answers to!

crystal1313

DIS Veteran
Hello! Doing a super fast trip next week. Arrival day we will be hitting the pools at the DLH. Does anyone know how long poolside service goes until?

Also, does anyone know if you can get a pizza "to go" at Naples? I am 99% sure we won't want to leave the pool to go eat...so thinking of grabbing a pizza to bring to the pool.

TIA :goodvibes

Not sure on poolside service, but yes I believe you can grab pizza to go at Naples. I know at Napolini they offer slices to go, i'm not sure if they offer a whole pizza though.

ETA: Napolini might now do individual sized pizzas instead of slices. I think I remember reading something about that.

The only thing I know about Naples Pizza at DTD is that we tried to go there about three months ago on a Saturday evening and it was a something like a a two-hour wait. I don't know if that's typical but ordering to go feels to me like your best bet.

I’m not sure about the poolside service but the menu and servers appeared to be from Trader Sams so I don’t know if they have a set close time or if they just go until Trader Sams closes if people are still there ordering.

I was going to order a pizza from Naples and bring back to DLH but family changed mind at last minute - I fully expected that it could be ordered to go but I didn’t get to actually try it.

I’m not sure about the poolside service but the menu and servers appeared to be from Trader Sams so I don’t know if they have a set close time or if they just go until Trader Sams closes if people are still there ordering.

I was going to order a pizza from Naples and bring back to DLH but family changed mind at last minute - I fully expected that it could be ordered to go but I didn’t get to actually try it.
Thank you!!

The only thing I know about Naples Pizza at DTD is that we tried to go there about three months ago on a Saturday evening and it was a something like a a two-hour wait. I don't know if that's typical but ordering to go feels to me like your best bet.
Maybe a two hour wait for seats in Naples, which is the sit-down restaurant. Naples also has Napolini, a counter service pizzeria that only makes personal pies, attached to it. Never much of a wait there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter