Quick Nassau Question

DCLCruiseFan09

DIS Veteran
Some friends and I are sailing next Friday on the Dream and in hopes of keeping costs down, I was planning to pick up a few bottles of wine in Nassau but I’ve never bought wine there before.

Any recommendations for a good place to pick up some good bottles close to the port?

Thanks in advance!

Some friends and I are sailing next Friday on the Dream and in hopes of keeping costs down, I was planning to pick up a few bottles of wine in Nassau but I’ve never bought wine there before.

Any recommendations for a good place to pick up some good bottles close to the port?

Thanks in advance!

The store Wine and Spirits is almost directly in front of the cruise ship dock. They have a decent selection.

Know of a place in Nassau to replenish diapers if needed...close by??

I don’t have a specific recommendation because I’ve never looked for diapers in Nassau, but there is a shop called Bayside which has groceries and snack items in addition to the tourist stuff. I don’t know that they have diapers, but it seems like the kind of place that would. We picked up snacks and drinks there.

Dont forget your only allowed I think 1 bottle per stateroom. They will confiscate it at security.

Dont forget your only allowed I think 1 bottle per stateroom. They will confiscate it at security.
Actually it's 2 bottles of wine per guest 21 years of age and older. Any over that you hand in to be returned to you at the end of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter