Quick Question, I think

Bornteach

<a href=http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor><br><im
My DD and I are going on a DCL cruise in July, my DH and DS will then meet us at the Beach club when we are done. I decided that my DD and I would go down two days early and have some girl time but it has now occurred to me, what in the heck am I going to do with the stroller??

Do you think the beach club will hold the stroller for the four days in between our time on property? I don't want to strap my DH with bringing down two strollers plus I think I would need it for the two days we are there early. My DD is resilient but I know she would ask to be carried after a couple of hours in any park.

Thoughts??

I have no dount they will. Just label it with your 2nd arrival date and name and tell Bell services.

My DD and I are going on a DCL cruise in July, my DH and DS will then meet us at the Beach club when we are done. I decided that my DD and I would go down two days early and have some girl time but it has now occurred to me, what in the heck am I going to do with the stroller??

Do you think the beach club will hold the stroller for the four days in between our time on property? I don't want to strap my DH with bringing down two strollers plus I think I would need it for the two days we are there early. My DD is resilient but I know she would ask to be carried after a couple of hours in any park.

Thoughts??

They'll absolutely hold it for you. I shipped down a stroller to AKL via UPS in December and it arrived at least 4 days before I did. They held it at bell services for me. Label it with your name (obvioiusly), arrival date, and reservation number if you know it. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter